October 21, 2009

LISTEN NOW!




Bridge Talks Back
will be available during daytime bridge openings and by calling 1-800-761-9941 through April 2010. Don't delay, call now!

The September 26th celebration of this temporary art piece was a resounding success. For more documentation, visit: http://www.flickr.com/groups/bridgetalksback/pool/show/. Also, stay tuned for a short video documentary that combines images from the opening celebration and the audio piece. It will be posted here within a week or so.

Many thanks to everyone who made this extraordinary event and temporary art work possible.

2 comments:

  1. hey! My husband and I stumbled upon your art celebration in Sept, and I wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed being there. I love your project, and even though I'm not from Seattle, it inspired me to find out more about the Fremont Bridge and other historical areas and icons taken for granted. Thanks! and props!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Is there a way to obtain a transcript of the recording? I am a non-native English speaker and have trouble distinguishing all the words when I listen to the recording over the phone. I am sure that other non-native speakers, as well as people with hearing impairments, would appreciate it too!

    Thank you,
    Irina

    ReplyDelete