September 2, 2009

video interview describes Bridge Talks Back

I was recently interviewed by Melissa Newell of Edmonds Community College about Bridge Talks Back, the culminating sound collage that I am putting together to celebrate this residency. I describe here what you can expect at the big Bridge Talks Back event on September 26th. You can watch the video here:

Bridge Talks Back, interview with KTR

And while I'm thinking of it, I have some thanks to broadcast as I move through the end of this project:

Travis Morehead, my audio producer
Bruce Michie, the bridge electrician helping us figure out how to program this piece
Jefferson Wilson, my SF-based technical guru
Clay Allen and Steve Erickson, from the SDOT signage shop

1 comment:

  1. That's Richie, not Michie; but thanks for the mention. It was a lot of fun working with you on this project!

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete